2009/03/23

Peppermint stripes

Baktus scarf

Baktus Scarf
by Strikkelise
Pattern source: Strikkelise's patterns
Yarn: Elann Peruvian Baby Cashmere, about 50 grams of both red and white
Needles: 3,5 mm
Modifications: I moved the shaping from the beginning of the row to the end of the row, just to keep the edge where I changed colours neater


I'm ridiculously happy with this little gem of a scarf. It's just everything it needs to be – small enough to wear comfortably under the coat, yet very warm, and cute and stylish too! I feel chic wearing it. French, somehow. Quite an achievement from a simple little scarf don't you think.

I'm already planning my next Baktus(es): maybe a navy blue and white one, in cotton for summer… and perhaps one with stronger colours, like green and violet? Hehee. I'm in stripy garter stitch heaven.

Baktus scarf

I want to thank all of you who left so nice and encouraging comments on my previous post. It's a good thing that there are so many of us worriers out there, just think if I had to worry about the whole world all by myself! Seriously though, your kind words meant a lot to me, and really helped too. Thank you.